5 Best Restaurants in Miami
Guide to best Miami restaurants - Judged by Paul Symonds
Miami cuisine is often characterised as offering a broad spectrum of culinary tastes and styles. The city is known for dishes made from the freshest seafood and unforgettable and sumptuous dishes like stone crabs, conch fritters, and broiled snapper are often associated with Miami cuisine. Here is a list of some of the best restaurants that Miami has to offer.
1. Azul (500 Brickell Key Drive) - Azul woos its patrons a blend of Mediterranean and Asian cooking styles. This establishment is undoubtedly one of the best restaurants in Miami and is famous for its signature dishes like grilled Colorado lamb and miso-marinated hamachi.
2. The Capital Grill (444 Brickell Avenue )- This excellent restaurant is located near Miami’s centre, and is one of the best places to go for fresh seafood dishes. They are also known for their unique lamb and chicken dishes and their dry-aged steaks.
3. Chef Allen’s (19088 NE 29th Avenue) - Chef Allen’s is located in Aventura. This restaurant serves its patrons with some of the most creative dishes in the city. They have a seasonal menu that is known for an interesting blend of Caribbean and American cuisines.
4. Prime One Twelve (112 Ocean Drive) - Prime One Twelve serves some of the best food in the city. Patrons are also treated to the occasional celebrity sighting, as some of the restaurants most loyal clientele include famous celebrities and personalities. It is situated in one of the most historic buildings in South Beach. Some of their most popular dishes include sautéed forest mushrooms and dry-aged prime beef.
5. Cacao (141 Giralda Avenue) - Cacao is owned by Edgar Leal and Mariana Montero. This couple has been responsible for some of the most critically acclaimed culinary creations in America. Located in the Coral Gables suburb, Cacao is famous for their jalapeno polenta and their braised beef.
Interested in world food and cuisine. Learn about some of the best restaurants in Amsterdam, Holland.
Back to the main Travel page.
Extra travel ideas:
- For sport the Miami Dolphins American football team are worth going to see once.
- Also why not try and save on flight costs and use a budget flight to Miami.